These are fast becoming one of my favorite posts to write; I love sharing great deals, products and stories with you! Here are my latest finds!…
1. Zenni Optical. I heard about this website from a friend and have since passed it onto many others. One of the things that always absolutely shocks me is the price of eyeglasses. Since discovering this website, my husband and several friends have ordered eye glasses from this site and have all been happy with their purchase. Like any online shopping experience, it’s always a bit tricky when you can’t try the actual item on before purchasing, but you can literally save hundreds of dollars, so it might be worth it! (Zenni Optical has no clue who I am; I’m just writing this review to share it with you!)
Just FYI- if/when you order glasses, you will need your most recent prescription information, including the distance between your pupils (“PD”); I just took out a ruler and measured this for my husband and it worked well!
2. Decorative and Purposeful Boxes. While I don’t have much of an eye for decorating, this has been one of my favorite free ways to add a little color to a room while also organizing odds and ends that usually create a mess. These boxes are a combination of gift boxes received (including the one from my engagement ring!) and old stationary boxes.
They are now used to hold things such as: 1) sewing supplies (yup, those are all the sewing supplies I own) including those extra buttons that come with new clothes that I never know what to do with; 2) gift cards; 3) random “electronics” such as cords, an iPod, and batteries.
3. Remember my recent review of Cocomo Joe Foods?! Now you get to try them too! They are offering one Simply Life reader a mixed pack with one of each Joebar, Granola and Cocomo Corn!!!
To enter to any/all of the following and tell me in the comments section. Giveaway will be open until July 9; winner must have a U.S. address.
1. Visit Cocomo Joe Foods and tell me a product you would like to try or something you learned!
2. Like them on Facebook
3. Tweet about this giveaway (example: Win @CocomoJoeFoods on @SimplyLifeBlog )
~What are you loving lately?